Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello and welcome to the first episode of my blog!
So this isn't a wall of text, here is me and my beautiful dog Shadow. You will hear lots about him.
I have been cooking, sewing and gardening my little heart out so you can expect to see lots of that in the very near future. I'm not sure if anyone will even read this blog but I just love the idea of documenting all the changes that I'm making in my life so I can look at it all and be proud of myself.

I have a photo shoot tomorrow which is a 60's kind of theme I believe plus I have lots and lots of things to prepare for christmas. I STILL haven't made my pudding (which is very out of character. It's been done on mix-up Sunday for the past 3 years) and I'm too poor to buy anyone presents for christmas so I'm making lots of yummy things (edible yummy and non edible yummy) to give to everyone. I think the work that goes into something handmade is far nicer than a store bought gift anyway. I best be getting my beauty sleep - I need it!

-Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment